Classes and Lectures
General Class Info:
OBEDIENCE CLASSES ARE FOR ALL BREEDS!
For Class information contact:
- Elaine Rowan (Obedience co-coordinator)
- Email Elaine Rowan or call/text 201-280-8743
- Michelle Lustberg
- Email MDLRN@aol.com or call 551 206 9838
In case of inclement weather :
Check the web site or call 201-280-8743
All Classes are held at the Ramapo Reformed Church in Mahwah
- Find Directions here.
Meet our New Obedience Trainer!
- Lenore Vizzone
- Click here to read about Lenore.
- New classes are forming now!
- Early registration is encouraged but can be
- done on the night of the first class.
- See Class Contact information above.
- Be sure to bring your dogs vaccine record to first class
- Starting Tuesday November 6th
- (Session consists of 7 Classes)
- Puppy Class starts 7:00 pm
- Beginners Class Starts at 7:45 pm
- Basic Competition Obedience Class Starts at 8:45 pm
- 2019 Session 2
- Class 1 April 2nd (Note: The first Puppy class will be an orientation. Handlers only - NO PUPPIES.)
- Class 2 April 9th
- Class 3 April 16th
- Class 4 April 23rd
- Class 5 April 30th
- Class 6 May 7th
- Class 7 May 14th
- 2019 Session 3
- Class 1 May 28th (Note: The first Puppy class will be an orientation. Handlers only - NO PUPPIES.)
- Class 2 June 4th
- Class 3 June 11th
- Class 4 June 18th
- Class 5 June 25th
- Class 6 July 2nd
- Class 7 July 9th
Elaine Rowin, Obedience Coordinator
3 Commanche Trail
Oakland, N.J. 07436
- Print out a registration form, complete, and bring to the Club's last class for the summer on 8/14 OR mail it to:
- Phone inquiries can be made at: 201-280-8743
- Registrations must include a check made out to NNJGSD Club, in the amount of $125 for members, $175 non-members.
- Also include a copy of your dog's current, up-to-date vaccination certificate.
- Walk-in registrations will be accepted the first night of class, if class size permits.
- Registrations must be paid in full by the first night of class, whether member or non-member.
- Dogs who have not trained at NNJGSD Club will be evaluated by the trainer to decide whether
- the dog will do best in the basic beginner's class or is eligible for the next level.
- Decisions by the trainer will be final. Club trainer, Lenore Vizzone, has over 40 years experience
- training and competing, as well as show handling.
- Registration Form can be found here.
- Beginners Classes & Basic Competition Classes
- $125/Session - Member
- $175/Session - Non Member
- Puppies Classes
- $100/Session - Member
- $150/Session - Non Member
List of Equipment you will need
- Canine Good Citizen
- Registration Available on the Night of the Class
Tuesday January 15, 2019 - 7:30PM
- $20 Member
- $25 Non Member