Classes and Lectures
OBEDIENCE CLASSES ARE FOR ALL BREEDS!
General Class Info:
For Class Information contact:
- Michelle Lustberg
- Email email@example.com or call 551-206-9838
- In case of inclement weather : Check the web site or call 551-206-9838
- All Classes are held at the Ramapo Reformed Church in Mahwah
- Find Directions here.
Meet our New Obedience Trainer!
- Steve Patch
- New classes are forming now!
- Registration period is two weeks prior to the start of the next class.
- Payment in full is due at regristration but no later than the first class.
- New Students: A $40 deposit is required to hold place.
- See Class Contact information above.
- Be sure to bring your dogs vaccine record to first class
- 2021 Session 2
- Beginning: November 2nd, 2021
- Tuesday Evenings
- 7:00PM Beginners Class
- 8:00PM Intermediate Class
505 Tether Lane
Paramus, N.J. 07652
- Registration Form can be found here.
- Print out a registration form, and mail completed form and check to:
- Phone inquiries can be made at: 551-206-9838
- Registrations must include a check made out to NNJGSD Club, in the amount of $125 for members, $175 non-members.
- Also include a copy of your dog's current, up-to-date vaccination certificate.
- Walk-in registrations will be accepted the first night of class, if class size permits.
- Registrations must be paid in full by the first night of class, whether member or non-member.
- Dogs who have not trained at NNJGSD Club will be evaluated by the trainer to decide whether
- the dog will do best in the basic beginner's class or is eligible for the next level.
- Decisions by the trainer will be final.
- Beginners & Intermediate Classes
- $125/Session - Member
- $175/Session - Non Member
- Each Session: (7) 45 Minute Class Time
- Pre Registration Contact:
- Bill Tilstra - (973) 476-1196
- Michelle Lustberg - (551) 206-9838
- Canine Good Citizen
- Registration Available on the Night of the Class
- $20 Member
- $25 Non Member